-> RE: GSBN:test results
     by "Martin Oehlmann" martin.oehlmann@...

Date: 23 Sep 2002 12:42:58 -0500
From: "Martin Oehlmann" martin.oehlmann@...
Subject: RE: GSBN:test results

Earthgods!

Nothing wrong with limewash for the outside depending on your taste. I used
to mix lime wash for example with oker to get a lovely teracotta lolour. I
might not use it directly around spatting shower/bath/toilet. If you don't
like the darker colour of linseed oil or happy cows greenish shit, natural
woodpaint from for example Auro works excellent in different colours...

For the interior we have lovely natural colours of clay for the inside,
Australian red until "Irish" green or even mineral glitter for the fancy
girls rooms or lawyers offices... There are two companies in the Netherlands
selling these earthen stucco products: Leembouw Nederland and Topleem...

Bruce: good work - Jan Steenks digged in your tests results. Peter Fraanje
(TNO) will do the same.

Martin Oehlmann