Re: GSBN:French SB book in the making

Andre and Coralie,

Your plate is full - I congratulate you on your plan
to publish books/articles, etc regarding strawbale -
publicity is one of the ways to bring this wonderful
medium closer to the mainstream of public thinking.

If there is any way CASBA can assist you please do not
hesitate to contact me - We thoroughly enjoyed your
presence at our conference and should you ever return
to the US you have a warm welcome waiting in
California.

sincerely,

Maurice Bennett
Executive Director, CASBA

=====
Maurice and Joy Bennett

"From time to time ponder whether you are unconsciously saying: 'Truth is what I happen to be thinking at this moment.'   "  Idries Shah