-> Re: GSBN:French SB book in the making
     by Maurice Bennett mbenn1035@...
-> Re: GSBN:French SB book in the making
     by "Coralie & Andre de Bouter" m.ep@...

Date: 26 Sep 2002 11:03:38 -0500
From: Maurice Bennett mbenn1035@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:French SB book in the making

Andre and Coralie,

Your plate is full - I congratulate you on your plan
to publish books/articles, etc regarding strawbale -
publicity is one of the ways to bring this wonderful
medium closer to the mainstream of public thinking.

If there is any way CASBA can assist you please do not
hesitate to contact me - We thoroughly enjoyed your
presence at our conference and should you ever return
to the US you have a warm welcome waiting in
California.

sincerely,

Maurice Bennett
Executive Director, CASBA

=====
Maurice and Joy Bennett

"From time to time ponder whether you are unconsciously saying: 'Truth is what
I happen to be thinking at this moment.'   "  Idries Shah

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Don't forget that CASBA is already helping, since I'm using the drawings
from your booklet.
But I'll see if there is more to squeeze out of the California grapes and
oranges.

Bye the way, I'd love to come back.

Bey
Andre