Re: GSBN:French SB book in the making

Wow! Andre, your recounting of your activities in 2002 is impressive.  Hope
things continue to progress for you.  Keep us posted!

Sorry you won't be going to Australia for the conference.  I'll be sure to
look for your "virtual presence"!

Joyce Coppinger
jc10508@...

on 9/25/02 11:53 AM, Coralie & Andre de Bouter at m.ep@...: