GSBN:Re: Royal Nominations

Bruce King wrote:

Final note:  I nominate Tim Owen-Kennedy and John Swearingen to this list
(though maybe John is already lurking on the list, I don't remember).  They
are two of the premier bale builders in California, have contributed
enormously to our knowledge and fun, and, well, just ought to be on this
list.

Do I hear an "Aye"?

John has been invited but never responded one way or the other. I suspect he may be of the "too busy for another email list" variety.

I don't know Tim (or his email address), but if y'all think he's a good fit, i'll send out the invitation.
billc@...