Re: GSBN:Re: Royal Nominations

>Bruce King wrote:
>
>>Final note:  I nominate Tim Owen-Kennedy and John Swearingen to this list
>>(though maybe John is already lurking on the list, I don't remember).  They
>>are two of the premier bale builders in California, have contributed
>>enormously to our knowledge and fun, and, well, just ought to be on this
>>list.
>>
>>Do I hear an "Aye"?

Aye...

David

David Eisenberg, Director
P.O. Box 27513, Tucson, AZ  85713
(520) 624-6628 voice / (520) 798-3701 fax
strawnet@...
http://www.dcat.net

The Development Center for Appropriate Technology is a 501(c)(3)
non-profit organization. Our primary support comes from foundation grants
and charitable contributions from individuals and businesses, and from
our educational and training programs and consulting services. Our
mission is to enhance the health of the planet and our communities by
promoting a shift to sustainable construction and development practices
through leadership, strategic relationships, and education. To learn
about DCAT's work and how you can support it, please visit our website at
www.dcat.net