Re: GSBN:Happy birthday, Rob Tom

Aha!  Yes, I add my best wishes to Rob but find myself wondering if
anyone has actually seen a birth certificate or other evidence of his
existence and just how many such anniversary celebrations Rob has thus
far experienced? Are there photographs...?

David (never having actually seen this mythical person) Eisenberg

David Eisenberg, Director
P.O. Box 27513, Tucson, AZ  85713
(520) 624-6628 voice / (520) 798-3701 fax
strawnet@...
http://www.dcat.net

The Development Center for Appropriate Technology is a 501(c)(3)
non-profit organization. Our primary support comes from foundation grants
and charitable contributions from individuals and businesses, and from
our educational and training programs and consulting services. Our
mission is to enhance the health of the planet and our communities by
promoting a shift to sustainable construction and development practices
through leadership, strategic relationships, and education. To learn
about DCAT's work and how you can support it, please visit our website at
www.dcat.net