Re: GSBN:emails and websites

>From:  m.ep@...(Coralie & Andre de Bouter)
>Dear GSBN members,
>
>Samuel Courgey, a French SB builder, visited us the other day and had some
>great news. Samuel has started on the long road to get SB 'approved'. Fire
>testing has been done recently, and interesting data (on SB in roof fire
>test) should be available in a few months.
>
>It looks like I will be helping Samuel Courgey to make a report, presenting
>the international SB data and sources available, for one of those big
>bureau's that 'make' the french voluntary (but without them no insurence)
>'Building Codes' (DTU's). The report should be finished before the end of
>the year.
>
>Is it OK if I give them a copy of the GSBN emails and websites, or is that
>'not done'? I ask this, because you all would be good contacts to sent them
>to, and it would give you the chance to brush up your french before bringing
>us a visit one day.
>
>Let me know what you think.
>
>Greetings,
>Andre

Andre
I don't know about the brushing up on my French part, but I'm fine with
giving these officials the DCAT info. Hopefully, everyone else will be
open to that as well.

Best,
David

David Eisenberg, Director
P.O. Box 27513, Tucson, AZ  85713
(520) 624-6628 voice / (520) 798-3701 fax
strawnet@...
http://www.dcat.net

The Development Center for Appropriate Technology is a 501(c)(3)
non-profit organization. Our primary support comes from foundation grants
and charitable contributions from individuals and businesses, and from
our educational and training programs and consulting services. Our
mission is to enhance the health of the planet and our communities by
promoting a shift to sustainable construction and development practices
through leadership, strategic relationships, and education. To learn
about DCAT's work and how you can support it, please visit our website at
www.dcat.net