Re: Rejected: Re: GSBN:emails and websites

Hi,
  Andre --  I am all for sharing GSBN information --  I think it's best that
you continue to be the link, however, since you are up to speed with the
network.
  * I'll be the contact (and I'm pretty sure the french officials will not
dive into the English)

  You are also welcome to share test info published in TLS --  we could put
package of relevant issues together to send to the appropriate agency.
(Would
be great to be reimbursed, if there is any kind of budget....)
  * This is welcome, and a budget will be available as soon as we have the
Official Green Light (which might take a few more weeks ;-)

  Bye,
  Andre