Re: GSBN:Re: SB International Conference 2002

Hello John,

I'm emailing you with some bad news. I'm not going to be able to make it to
the Conference. I'm pretty upset with having to make this decision, but
I've had a rough year financially, and on the day I was about to purchase
my ticket, our fridge broke down, and being off-grid livers, this is an
expensive proposition, and I realized I can't afford to do both things...
have food or go to Australia!

I hope this doesn't come too late for you to cross me off your official
program. I'm glad that Joyce is going, so TLS will still have a presence,
but I'm very, very disappointed I won't be able to come, meet you, hang
with the balers and spend some time down under.

Blahh...

I hope everything goes very well (how can it not, with that bunch showing
up in your town?), and that you feel like it was worth all your time and
effort.

Chris

613-473-1718
http://www.strawhomes.ca