-> Re: Fire Problems! House Burnt Down!
     by Huff 'n' Puff Constructions huffnpuff@...

Date: 1 Nov 2002 17:51:52 -0500
From: Huff 'n' Puff Constructions huffnpuff@...
Subject: Re: Fire Problems! House Burnt Down!

G ' day

I copy you here an email that is self explanatory!

Those of you who have had this problem please advise us how
to proceed?  Also if any of you want to send your good
wishes to Chris and Iris and any advice please do so.  They
could do with some cheering up and encouragement to rebuild
in straw bales.

Warmest regards The Straw Wolf slightly singed!