-> Off-topic: Bruce King
     by Mark Piepkorn duckchow@...
-> Re: Aussie Fire Update
     by Huff 'n' Puff Constructions huffnpuff@...

Date: 2 Nov 2002 08:44:26 -0600
From: Mark Piepkorn duckchow@...
Subject: Off-topic: Bruce King

All hail the King on his birthday. Happy birthday, Bruce.

(I'm collecting birthdays for later redistribution: send your own or rat
out other baleheads. Mail to duckchow@...)

* * * * *

I do not endorse whatever the following ad is selling. It's been
automatically appended by the discount ISP I'm using. Anything below this
signature isn't relative or pertinent. Thanks for your understanding.

* * * * *

Introducing NetZero Long Distance
1st month Free!