"donations" to this cause with the following offer:

ONE of each issue for the last two years (8 total, retail $56 + $10
postage = $66)
included

$25, postage included

$100, postage included

</u>THINK CHRISTMAS.... or maybe some of your back issues of TLS have
"disappeared," or maybe you can sell some of these classic back
issues at your next straw-bale workshop....
..........and help us send Chris Magwood (as our representative) to the
ISBBC.

</b>This offer is only going out to the GSBN, and remember that TLS has
been funding this listserve for the last several years.  <b>We
appreciate your support, and you'll get a report of the ISBBC
"goings on" posted to this list, in return.

Foundation for Sustainability (GPFS) will happen Jan 1, 2003.  Chris
Magwood will continue on as editor and Joyce Coppinger will take over
publication &amp; distribution.  This has been going smoothly so
far, and we expect a seamless transition.)

Best regards,
Catherine Wanek, Publisher

<i>The Last Straw Journal
</i>The International Journal of Straw Bale &amp; Natural Building
HC66, Box 119
Hillsboro, NM 88042
(505) 895-5400 /fax (505) 895-3326
thelaststraw@...