Van: GSBN [mailto:GSBN@...]Namens Huff 'n' Puff
Constructions
Verzonden: maandag 4 november 2002 0:03
Aan: GSBN
CC: harry@partridge.com.au; B.Lawson@unsw.edu.au; martin.oehlmann@...
Onderwerp: Re: GSBN:

G' day Martin

Good question and I suggest that you write to Harry Partridge on:

harry@...

Harry is a well known Sydney Structural Engineer and wrote in combinbation
with Dr. Bill Lawson of the University of NSW a book on the Building
Material Ecological  Sustainabilty Index or BES Index.

They did some great work on the sustainability index of common building
materials and systems.  Harry is presenting a paper at the ISBBC 2002.

I hope this is of some help in getting you on the right track.  BTW Harry
built Sydney's and one of Australia's first straw bale buildings at
Killara.  It was a second storey extension in rice straw, not easy to do.

Kind regards John.

ISBBC 2002: http://www.csu.edu.au/special/strawbale