GSBN:Re: A Straw Bale Village in Southern Oregon

Hi Andrew,

I'll do better than that - I'll CC this one out to our email list for the Global Straw Building Network, who represent most of the organized SB groups and includes many of the leaders in straw bale construction around the world (including the Steens). I'm sure they'll be happy to hear that such a project exists.

I'm sure several of the participants in the list could provide some answers. If you'd like, I'll be happy to forward your questions on - the list is private, though with a project like this going you may just get an official invitation to join.

By the way, please be sure to list the homes in our Straw Bale Building Registry (http://sbregistry.sustainablesources.com).

Bill,
	My company is creating a village of 15 straw bale homes in Southern
Oregon.  The village will have multiple community spaces including a trail
system, a natural swimming pool, orchard, community garden, children's park,
and nature shelters along the trails.  I am trying to contact Bill Steen and
Athena Swentzell Steen with some questions.  I do not have a direct line for
communicating with them, but wonder if you might be able to put me us in
touch.  Please ask them to email or call me when they can.  This is a very
exciting project in a National Historic Landmark city that has great
potential for straw bale exposure.  Thanks Bill.

-Andrew

Andrew Morrison
Owner & General Contractor
MEHR Construction
"Specializing in Straw Bale Construction"
andrew@...
(541) 899-1818 (phone/fax)
www.MehrConstruction.com

http://sustainablesources.com/contact/