-> Happy Birthday, Bill Steen
     by Mark Piepkorn duckchow@...

Date: 14 Nov 2002 08:58:22 -0600
From: Mark Piepkorn duckchow@...
Subject: Happy Birthday, Bill Steen

Nopales with candles for you!

(I'm still collecting GSBN birthdays: your own, or rat out a friend.)

* * * * *

I do not endorse whatever the following ad is selling. It's been
automatically appended by the discount ISP I'm using. Anything below this
signature isn't relative or pertinent. Thanks for your understanding.

* * * * *

Introducing NetZero Long Distance
1st month Free!