-> Fwd: [Strawbale] Mold
     by Catherine Wanek blackrange@...

Date: 15 Nov 2002 23:15:20 -0600
From: Catherine Wanek blackrange@...
Subject: Fwd: [Strawbale] Mold

This was posted to the European list -- maybe someone from California
should contact Lloyd...?

>From: "Lloyd E. Duncan" prosolv.one@...
>To: strawbale@...
>Subject: [Strawbale] Mold
>Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:47:05 -0800
>
>I am on the development committee for a group planning strawbale structure
>of considerable size. The structure will be located in central California,
>USA.
>
>We are getting reports of serious mold problems with strawbale structures.
>
>Please advise with your experiences and details about mold issues.
>
>Thank you!

There may be important message content

- --=====================_48668926==_.ALT

<<<<<< See above "Message Body" >>>>>>

- --=====================_48668926==_.ALT

California should contact Lloyd...?

prosolv.one@...
To: strawbale@...
Subject: [Strawbale] Mold
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:47:05 -0800

group planning strawbale structure of considerable size. The structure
will be located in central California, USA. </font><font size=3>

problems with strawbale structures.</font><font size=3>

details about mold issues.</font><font size=3>