GSBN:Re: GSBN - purpose and function

This is simply a question for this group that has been in the back of my mind for sometime that perhaps someone within this group can help me clarify. Somewhere along the lines, "way back when," this group was conceived and formulated, I missed the original intent and purpose of it. Not that some interesting discussions don't take place, but I was hoping to understand in a little more depth what it is for so that I might think about some better ways of using it. As for now, when I have something in general to announce or post, by habit, I typically go to the listserv and it hasn't always occurred to me to post to this list. So if I might understand from some of the other participants on this list how they perceive it being used, it might be helpful.

Bill

Athena & Bill Steen
The Canelo Project
HC1 Box 324