GSBN:Re: GSBN - purpose and function

So far, I don't think anybody really knows. There was a lot of discussion about it at first, and there have been some ideas from time to time that probably defined aspects-in-potential mostly, but nothing that seemed to speak to its actual functional existence.

On the surface of things, it's just a low-volume list full of SB brainiacs and activists (myself notwithstanding) from around the world who don't always have much to say to their peers. More covertly, it's a powerful framework that might be much-needed and very useful in some future, unforeseen situation.

Meantime, do what you will fearlessly (like usual; something that of us - well, me anyway - appreciate about you).