Re: GSBN:

Dear Tony:

Providing that it is relatively easy to carry the calendar (in a tube or the like) and that the paper does not attract the attention of the very cautios Australian borderline watchdogs, then I would like you to put 10 (ten) copies in Mr. Eisenbags bag.

I shall pay as soon as I get back to Denmark.

Yours sincerely
Lars Keller

~~~

Lars Keller