Date: 20 Nov 2002 10:15:34 -0600
From: Mark Piepkorn duckchow@...
Subject: Happy Birthday, Derek Roff!

Here's to a well-deserved, exceptionally happy one.

* * * * *

I do not endorse whatever the following ad is selling. It's been
automatically appended by the discount ISP I'm using. Anything below this
signature isn't relative or pertinent. Thanks for your understanding.

* * * * *

Introducing NetZero Long Distance
1st month Free!