Re: GSBN:Seconding bbBob

Well I don't remember recommending him, but OK.

B...

On Thursday, November 21, 2002, at 10:34 AM, Mark Piepkorn wrote:

At 04:27 AM 11/20/02, Beel wrote:
Bob Bolles... informed me that he wasn't on [GSBN]

I don't think I've ever seconded anybody on this list before. I do now, for what it's worth.

George Bush

        (Here I've written and discarded a dozen comments.)

I think he's probably to busy.

B....

* * * * *

I do not endorse whatever the following ad is selling. It's been automatically appended by the discount ISP I'm using. Anything below this signature isn't relative or pertinent. Thanks for your understanding.

* * * * *

Introducing NetZero Long Distance
1st month Free!
For instructions on joining, leaving, or otherwise using the GSBN list, send email to GSBN@...HELP in the SUBJECT line. ----