Re: GSBN:Seconding bbBob

A hearty me too!!  Bob the Builder is a great
addition.  Maurice

--- Mark Piepkorn duckchow@... wrote:
> At 04:27 AM 11/20/02, Beel wrote:
> >Bob Bolles... informed me that he wasn't on [GSBN]
>

>          I don't think I've ever seconded anybody on
> this list before. I do
> now, for what it's worth.
>

> >George Bush
>

>          (Here I've written and discarded a dozen
> comments.)

> * * * * *
>
> I do not endorse whatever the following ad is
> selling. It's been
> automatically appended by the discount ISP I'm
> using. Anything below this
> signature isn't relative or pertinent. Thanks for
> your understanding.
>
> * * * * *

> Introducing NetZero Long Distance
> 1st month Free!
> Sign up today at: www.netzerolongdistance.com
> ----
> For instructions on joining, leaving, or otherwise
> using the GSBN list, send email to
> GSBN@...HELP in the SUBJECT
> line.
> ----

=====
Maurice and Joy Bennett

The role of people who are real visionaries....is not necessarily to be right. It is to charge people up with the idea of disposing of the limitations of our expectations and to try and address the universe of possibilities.   Douglas Adams