Re: GSBN:Seconding bbBob

Bill Steen wrote:

Well I don't remember recommending him, but OK.

Well, you did say

"I never thought about it much pretty much assuming that it was pretty broad, but when I asked our recent visitor/guest Bob Bolles about something that had appeared there, he informed me that he wasn't on it. Now, not that bbbBob Bolles is my bosom buddy or anything, but I got to thinking that here is a guy with a tremendous amount of SB experience who is continually looking into innovative ideas and the like and it seems a shame he isn't a participant."

which kinda sounds like you think he should be on the list.

I have his email as bob@...send an invitation in a couple days if I don't hear anyone say no.

http://sustainablesources.com/contact/