Date: 21 Nov 2002 11:45:17 -0600
From: Mark Piepkorn duckchow@...
Subject: Seconding bbBob

At 04:27 AM 11/20/02, Beel wrote:
>Bob Bolles... informed me that he wasn't on [GSBN]

         I don't think I've ever seconded anybody on this list before. I do
now, for what it's worth.

>George Bush

         (Here I've written and discarded a dozen comments.)

* * * * *

I do not endorse whatever the following ad is selling. It's been
automatically appended by the discount ISP I'm using. Anything below this
signature isn't relative or pertinent. Thanks for your understanding.

* * * * *

Introducing NetZero Long Distance
1st month Free!

A hearty me too!!  Bob the Builder is a great
addition.  Maurice

- --- Mark Piepkorn duckchow@... wrote:
> At 04:27 AM 11/20/02, Beel wrote:
> >Bob Bolles... informed me that he wasn't on [GSBN]
>

>          I don't think I've ever seconded anybody on
> this list before. I do
> now, for what it's worth.
>

> >George Bush
>

>          (Here I've written and discarded a dozen
> comments.)

> * * * * *
>
> I do not endorse whatever the following ad is
> selling. It's been
> automatically appended by the discount ISP I'm
> using. Anything below this
> signature isn't relative or pertinent. Thanks for
> your understanding.
>
> * * * * *

> Introducing NetZero Long Distance
> 1st month Free!
> Sign up today at: www.netzerolongdistance.com
> ----
> For instructions on joining, leaving, or otherwise
> using the GSBN list, send email to
> GSBN@...HELP in the SUBJECT
> line.
> ----

=====
Maurice and Joy Bennett

The role of people who are real visionaries....is not necessarily to be right.
It is to charge people up with the idea of disposing of the limitations of our
expectations and to try and address the universe of possibilities.   Douglas
Adams

Yahoo! Mail Plus n Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Well I don't remember recommending him, but OK.

B...

On Thursday, November 21, 2002, at 10:34 AM, Mark Piepkorn wrote:

> At 04:27 AM 11/20/02, Beel wrote:
>> Bob Bolles... informed me that he wasn't on [GSBN]
>

>         I don't think I've ever seconded anybody on this list before. I
> do now, for what it's worth.
>

>> George Bush
>

>         (Here I've written and discarded a dozen comments.)

I think he's probably to busy.

B....

> * * * * *
>
> I do not endorse whatever the following ad is selling. It's been
> automatically appended by the discount ISP I'm using. Anything below
> this signature isn't relative or pertinent. Thanks for your
> understanding.
>
> * * * * *

> Introducing NetZero Long Distance
> 1st month Free!