Re: GSBN:list of the members

-great & thanks!  How are you both doing & what have
you been doing?  We hope all is well & we would love
to see you!  Have a  Happy Holiday!  Joy

-- Judyknox42@...:
> The correct e-mail addresses for Matts and Judy are:
> judyknox@...
> mattsmyhrman@...
>
> The biwb@...no longer valid.
>
> Judy
>
> Judy Knox  and Matts Myhrman
> 1037 E. Linden St.
> Tucson, AZ  85719
> 520-622-6896
> judyknox42@...
> mattsmyhrman@...
>
> "Nobody ever made a greater mistake than he who did
> nothing because he could
> do little."  Edmund Burke

=====
Maurice and Joy Bennett

The role of people who are real visionaries....is not necessarily to be right. It is to charge people up with the idea of disposing of the limitations of our expectations and to try and address the universe of possibilities.   Douglas Adams