-> Fwd: Straw Bale Building in Egypt
     by billc_lists@...

Date: 29 Nov 2002 03:59:06 -0600
From: billc_lists@...
Subject: Fwd: Straw Bale Building in Egypt

Hi folks,

I received this email the other day.  Hope someone out there will
have some specific suggestions for Jill. I've already sent her a
standard set of resources that we regularly use to reply to people -
books, discussion lists, the Registry, The Last Straw, etc.  Also
told her a little about ADRA's work in China.

The particularly intriguing bit is the part about organizing a trip
to visit SB construction sites.  Too bad I hadn't gotten this a few
weeks earlier, or I'd have pointed them to the Straw Wolf's
Corroboree in Waga Waga next week.

The more difficult part, as is often the case, is the financial
assistance request.  I don't have any answers there.

If something gets going in Egypt, I suggest that we include her in
the GSBN discussions.

- --
Bill Christensen
http://sustainablesources.com/contact/