RE: GSBN:list of the members

Fellow Baleheads,

It has been awhile since I made a contribution to this group.  Just wanted
to show you a small test and an example of a finished product using earthen
plasters.  This is not our own mix.  We had the testing done by a friend and
are posting the info for your enjoyment.  We want to promote the use of
earthen plasters and this is our first step in that direction.  Please
comment in any way on what you see.  The info is at:

http://www.odiseanet.com/eplaster.htm

Jeff Ruppert, P.E.
Odisea Engineering, Planning and Consulting
2241 17th St.
Boulder, CO  80304
303.443.4335
303.443.4355 fax