GSBN:GSBN housekeeping details

Hi folks,

Just a couple of things:

1) please remember to change your subject line when you change topics.

2) Bob Bolles has joined the list. Hi Bob! You can retrieve a list of who is subscribed by sending an email to the list address (GSBN@...) with "review" in the subject line.

3) around Nov 1st I started pointing a copy of all the messages to this list at an archive on Yahoo. It's a private, unpublished "list" that can be found at: