Re: GSBN:mesh reinforcing for earth plasters

>Ideally, someone can help us locate a plastic, hemp, coir or other natural
>fiber mesh that is open enough to plaster through, is readily available (or
>at least not TOO hard to get), and has some reasonable amount of strength.
>
>Any suggestions will be much appreciated - please hit the old "Reply to all"
>button if you do have an idea, and send it asap.

Bruce,

Haven't tried it with earth plaster, but the plastic mesh from called
Cintoflex D from Tenax http://www.tenax.net is very thin, very strong and
might do the trick.  Works better than anything we've tried for lime and
lime/cement plasters. Worth trying, anyway.

Chris

http://www.strawhomes.ca

The Last Straw Journal?
You should!