[SB-r-us] Fwd: GSBN:Jeff Ruppert and clay tests

OK, Paul says OK, OK to post this message over here.  In fact, he says
he's willing to join up and maybe tell us about his travels to the far
east, work with Kelly, and the like and I'm trying to twist his arm
into posting some photos.

But anyhow, part of this message already was here, but it is the bottom
part that did not and I think contains some valuable information.

Have fun,
B...

Begin forwarded message:

Athena & Bill Steen