Re: GSBN:An Australian "Odd"essy

Hello everyone,

Just want to add a note to the dialogue about the Australian Corroboree to
let you know that we're planning to add a web page to the TLS web site and
send out a request for photos from the Corroboree so that everyone can share
their photos (over the next year).  And, information/papers that we don't
have space for in TLS #41 or plan to use in future issues, will also be
added to the TLS web site for everyone to access.  It will take a few weeks
to get this set up as we are just now actually transferring the web site
from NetWorks Productions in New Mexico to Green Prairie Foundation in
Nebraska.  (I'm sure John Glassford will be telling you about other ways in
which conference news will be shared, too.)

TLS #41 (due out in March) will have more information about some of the
changes that Chris and I are making so that TLS will be more accessible
electronically and in other countries.  We'll also be making a major
promotional effort to past and potential subscribers within the sb community
and beyond.

We're always glad to hear from you about how we can keep TLS an up-to-date,
viable and readable journal of strawbale and natural building for everyone.
We're still considering lots of options and suggestions, so now would be an
opportune time to chime in with your thoughts and ideas!

Green Prairie Foundation for Sustainability, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit
organization, is the new publisher.  We'll have a web site up in a month or
so.

Chris Magwood as TLS Editor focuses on the journal's content and layout -
topics to feature, articles and news items; products, book reviews and other
resources to bring to everyone's attention; gathering information about
what's going on worldwide; project profiles and people news.  Chris also
contributes in many other ways to the overall operation of the publication.

Joyce as Managing Editor works on the business side of the publication -
subscriptions, financial management, printing and distribution, advertising,
calendar of events, resource guide, web site, collaborations and
partnerships, and other business matters.

We'll share information about the rest of the team in TLS #41.  By the way,
the topic featured in TLS #41 is Costs & Budgeting, and if you have anything
to share on this topic, please get in touch with Chris as soon as possible.

We hope to have the email addresses switch over completed next week.

Chris Magwood TLSEditor@...
Joyce Coppinger thelaststraw@...
Web Site address remains the same for now - www.strawhomes.com

Thanks for your support and encouragement!

Joyce Coppinger

on 1/11/03 8:29 AM, DCAT at info@...: