Re: GSBN:An Australian "Odd"essy

Dear GSBNers...

During the last 24 hours we've moved from -15 to +5 degrees celsius.
This means that there is now connection through the digital pipeline.
I want to use this opportunity to join in on Chris Magwood's quick report.

It was a truly amazing experience. It was full on, intense, well organized, packed with good people, professionally rewarding, and absolutely worth travelling so long for.

Thank you John.

Lars

~~~

~~~