-> Re: GSBN:An Australian "Odd"essy
     by larskeller@...

Date: 12 Jan 2003 12:10:27 -0600
From: larskeller@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:An Australian "Odd"essy

Dear GSBNers...

During the last 24 hours we've moved from -15 to +5 degrees celsius.
This means that there is now connection through the digital pipeline.
I want to use this opportunity to join in on Chris Magwood's quick report.

It was a truly amazing experience. It was full on, intense, well organized,
packed with good people, professionally rewarding, and absolutely worth
travelling so long for.

Thank you John.

Lars

~~~