GSBN:Serbia lands us a WISE one (Wales, Ireland, Scotland, England SB Assn) Assn)

Hi folks,

A side benefit of the recent posting about Serbia is that Chris "Chug" Tugby learned of the existence of GSBN and wants to join:

 I have been involved in several strawbale building projects in England, I
 have my own website for strawbale building
http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/
 And I am a contactee for the Straw bale Building Association for Wales,
 Ireland, Scotland and England as well as running the association's own
website
    http://www.strawbalebuildingassociation.org.uk/
 Looking forward to your reply.
 Kind regards
 Chris "Chug" Tugby

With a nickname like Chug, I'm sure the Aussies will be all for having him ;-). Sounds to me like he'd be a good addition.

Anyone opposed?

BC

http://sustainablesources.com/contact/