Date: 16 Jan 2003 00:34:14 -0600
From: billc_lists@...
Subject: Serbia lands us a WISE one (Wales, Ireland, Scotland, England SB
Assn)

Hi folks,

A side benefit of the recent posting about Serbia is that Chris
"Chug" Tugby learned of the existence of GSBN and wants to join:

http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/
>  And I am a contactee for the Straw bale Building Association for Wales,
>  Ireland, Scotland and England as well as running the association's own
website
>     http://www.strawbalebuildingassociation.org.uk/
>  Looking forward to your reply.
>  Kind regards
>  Chris "Chug" Tugby

With a nickname like Chug, I'm sure the Aussies will be all for
having him ;-).  Sounds to me like he'd be a good addition.

Anyone opposed?

BC

- --
Bill Christensen
http://sustainablesources.com/contact/

Chug has written for The Last Straw, and seems to be an educated and
tireless strawbale advocate.  Seems to me he belongs on this list.  I vote
yeah. Catherine

At 12:29 AM 1/16/03 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>A side benefit of the recent posting about Serbia is that Chris "Chug"
>Tugby learned of the existence of GSBN and wants to join:
>
>>  I have been involved in several strawbale building projects in England, I
>>  have my own website for strawbale building
>http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/
>>  And I am a contactee for the Straw bale Building Association for Wales,
>>  Ireland, Scotland and England as well as running the association's own
>website
>>     http://www.strawbalebuildingassociation.org.uk/
>>  Looking forward to your reply.
>>  Kind regards
>>  Chris "Chug" Tugby
>
>With a nickname like Chug, I'm sure the Aussies will be all for having him
>;-).  Sounds to me like he'd be a good addition.
>
>Anyone opposed?
>
>BC
>
>--
>Bill Christensen
>http://sustainablesources.com/contact/
>
>Green Building Professionals Directory: http://directory.sustainablesources.com
>Sustainable Building Calendar: http://SustainableSources.com/calendar/
>Green Real Estate: http://SustainableSources.com/realestate/
>Straw Bale Registry: http://sbregistry.sustainablesources.com/
>Books/videos/software: http://bookstore.sustainablesources.com/

Best Regards,
Catherine

We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we
see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with
love and respect. -- Aldo Leopold

There may be important message content

- --=====================_7108690==_.ALT

<<<<<< See above "Message Body" >>>>>>

- --=====================_7108690==_.ALT

building</blockquote><a href="http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/";
eudora="autourl">http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/</a>
Straw bale Building Association for Wales,
 Ireland, Scotland and England as well as running the association's
own</blockquote>website
eudora="autourl">http://www.strawbalebuildingassociation.org.uk/</a>
 Looking forward to your reply.
 Kind regards
 Chris "Chug" Tugby</blockquote>
With a nickname like Chug, I'm sure the Aussies will be all for having
him ;-).  Sounds to me like he'd be a good addition.

Anyone opposed?

BC

- --
Bill Christensen