RE: GSBN:Serbia lands us a WISE one (Wales, Ireland, Scotland, England SB Assn) Assn)

Wellcome to Chuck ...

Martin Oehlmann

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: GSBN [mailto:GSBN@...]Namens
billc_lists@...
Verzonden: donderdag 16 januari 2003 7:29
Aan: gsbn@...
Onderwerp: GSBN:Serbia lands us a WISE one (Wales, Ireland, Scotland,
England SB Assn) Assn)

Hi folks,

A side benefit of the recent posting about Serbia is that Chris
"Chug" Tugby learned of the existence of GSBN and wants to join:

http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/
>  And I am a contactee for the Straw bale Building Association for Wales,
>  Ireland, Scotland and England as well as running the association's own
website
>     http://www.strawbalebuildingassociation.org.uk/
>  Looking forward to your reply.
>  Kind regards
>  Chris "Chug" Tugby

With a nickname like Chug, I'm sure the Aussies will be all for
having him ;-).  Sounds to me like he'd be a good addition.

Anyone opposed?

BC

http://sustainablesources.com/contact/