GSBN:Re: GSBN open to the world

I can think of one or two rather embarassing exchange that Chris and I
inadvertently posted to SBN that I sure wouldn't want the world to see!  So
could there be some discrete editing - so that the archives revealed to the
masses would be on topics rather than personal exchanges.  There were other
personal exchanges which might be excluded from the "open" archives.

Yes, that's certainly possible. I'd have to delete the entire message - I can't tweak them.