Date: 18 Jan 2003 23:58:21 -0600
From: billc_lists@...
Subject: Re: GSBN open to the world

>I can think of one or two rather embarassing exchange that Chris and I
>inadvertently posted to SBN that I sure wouldn't want the world to see!  So
>could there be some discrete editing - so that the archives revealed to the
>masses would be on topics rather than personal exchanges.  There were other
>personal exchanges which might be excluded from the "open" archives.

Yes, that's certainly possible.  I'd have to delete the entire
message - I can't tweak them.

user = gsbn123 and password = bale123 .  Let me know the number of
the post(s) that should be deleted.

I just did a quick run-through and deleted a couple of mis-directed posts.
- --
Bill Christensen
http://sustainablesources.com/contact/