Re: GSBN:Re: GSBN open to the world

Thanks, Bill.  The most current conversations on the GSBN would seem to be
what most people would be looking for if/when the archives are opened to the
public.  Some, of course, would want to see everything - just in case - but
some of the older stuff is/could perhaps be outdated by now anyway.

Joyce

on 1/19/03 11:15 PM, billc_lists@...
billc_lists@...: