GSBN:Archives now open.

Since I've now heard from a fair proportion of the list members (none opposed), and in a nod to Bruce's more eloquently worded request to "shut up about it, already" ;-) ...I'll be announcing the login/password for the GSBN archives at yahoo to the membership of SB-R-Us (and CREST, should that resurface).

Should you happen to post something that you *don't* want available to the masses, please feel free to let me know and I'll delete it from the list archives. As mentioned earlier, I can only delete full messages.

We now return to the usual silence or SB discussions.
http://sustainablesources.com/contact/