Re: GSBN:FW: inquirery on the role of strawbale on lowcost buildings

Hello Oshineye Gbenga,

Your questions are good ones, but there are no fast and simple answers. You
might need to find the answers yourself.
My feeling is that SB can be interesting for your project.

I suggest you visit the following websites. They will give a well informed
over-all impression.
www.strawbalefutures.org.uk
www.dsaarch.com
www.strawhomes.com
www.networkearth.org
www.strawbalecentral.com
http://www.strawbuilding.org
www.baubiologie.at/asbn.htm
http://strawbale.archinet.com.au/build.htm
http://www.rened.cistron.nl/
www.la-maison-en-paille.com

Then order a SB book, and dig into the details.

Greetings,
Andr? de Bouter

Coordinateur/animateur
La Maison en Paille