Re: GSBN:FW: inquirery on the role of strawbale on lowcost buildings

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0" charset=""><HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I think Andre has provided a useful model for responding to such inquiries in a way that is supportive while avoiding being pulled into a Black Hole.  Thanks, Andre!

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Hello Oshineye Gbenga,

Your questions are good ones, but there are no fast and simple answers. You
might need to find the answers yourself.
My feeling is that SB can be interesting for your project.

I suggest you visit the following websites. They will give a well informed
over-all impression.
</BLOCKQUOTE>

Matts Myhrman / Judy Knox                        mattsmyhrman@...
Out On  Bale, (un) Ltd.