Date: 22 Jan 2003 01:22:30 -0600
From: billc_lists@...
Subject: Archives now open.

Since I've now heard from a fair proportion of the list members (none
opposed), and in a nod to Bruce's more eloquently worded request to
"shut up about it, already" ;-)   ...I'll be announcing the
login/password for the GSBN archives at yahoo to the membership of
SB-R-Us (and CREST, should that resurface).

Should you happen to post something that you *don't* want available
to the masses, please feel free to let me know and I'll delete it
from the list archives. As mentioned earlier, I can only delete full
messages.

We now return to the usual silence or SB discussions.
- --
Bill Christensen
http://sustainablesources.com/contact/