Re: GSBN:Off-topic (a poor use of GSBN resources?)

Mark,
I would say that I agree with you fully that building, business and the like can be awfully empty and hollow when they neglect the larger part of life as a whole. I guess that means assorted personal details, birthdays and the like. However, we have two lists at the present and they may help solve the problem. Since the GSBN is kind of the more official type list dealing with factual info, messages pertinent to SB and it's development, perhaps the personal stuff might be confined to the SB-r-us list where there are not the same concerns and time constraints.

B...