GSBN:Congrats on topic SB baby

Andre,

I am sure that I am speaking for all the esteemd members of the GSBN and I
have the honour of congratulating you and Coralie with the birth of Antonin
Alex.

I know you batteld to get your SB home birth ready and to hear that a
midwife was involved makes the birth of Antonine Alex a very appropriate
event for the GSBN list.

All the best wishes to Coralie and those surrounding you.
Rene Dalmeijer