Date: 28 Jan 2003 06:12:51 -0600
From: Evgeny Shirokov iae@...
Subject: from Evgeny Shirokov - I need French partner for 0-Energy SB House in
Minsk in 2003

Dear GSBN members,

This summer I'll bult up 0-Energy SB EcoHouse near
Minsk(www.nsys.by/ecology). Main idea - O-Energy SB EcoHouse will cost
less, than usual brick house with heating system (in Europe 0-Energy
House costs 4 times more, than usual brick house). If I show it - it will be
construction revolution in fomer USSR, and, I think, in other
countries too.
  Project is ready - I need a partner from France, for sponsor's support from
France Embassy.

Best regards,
Evgeny Shirokov

PS. Below- letter from France Embassy