Re: GSBN:EASA 003

The Danish Contingent's contribution is going to be the construction of a 100m2 exhibition pavilion. Sustainable materials. An open competition. To be build in 10 days !

And this is the question:

I am at the moment working on the info about the building materials.
I would appreciate constructive comments about
- my choice of materials (Chapter 06.01 Materials)
- suggestions to eg. pictures, links or text that I ought to add to the description of the materials, (which I'm working on at the moment).
- the Competition Brief in general

www.easa003.dk/econ/

Yours sincerely
Lars Keller

Hi Lars,

You might want to look at the Solar Decathalon competition that was held in Washington DC in October. It sounds like a similar undertaking. 14 teams made the finals, and each built a demonstration house on the Washinton Mall in 10 days. Many of the teams go into the details of the materials they chose. The website is http://www.eren.doe.gov/solar_decathlon/

http://sustainablesources.com/contact/