From: GSBN [mailto:GSBN@...]On Behalf Of John Straube
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 1:35 PM
To: 'GSBN'
Cc: bainbrid@...
Subject: RE: GSBN:Re: : slab edge insulation

I would not use any insul below slabs in sunny california, but would use
it on the stem wall.
Protection is easy -- you plaster bales? Well you can plaster the foam
too. The termites are a bigger issue, best solved IMHO with a peel and
stick over the concrete and down the face of the foam/Mineral fiber 2",
then plaster over.