Re: GSBN:RE - "external pinning" and member from Spain

Yeah for Nikki and Maren,

Martin Oehlmann

----- Original Message -----
From: "CatherineWanek" CatherineW@...
To: "GSBN" GSBN@...
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:15 PM
Subject: GSBN:RE - "external pinning" and member from Spain

Dear All --

Many of you met Rikki Nitzkin at the 2004 ISBBC
in Denmark.  For those that don't know her, she
from the U.S., but living in Spain.  She is at
the center of the Spanish strawbale
network.  They have organized a Spanish language
list-serve, and are now working on a strawbale book in Spanish.

I notice that we have no representative from
Spain -- so I'd like to nominate Rikki for
membership in the GSBN.  She could be an
invaluable member, translating and sharing with
the Spanish-speaking strawbale network.

Also, I am forwarding a request from her below:
-Catherine Wanek

>From: "Rikki  Nitzkin" rikkinitzkin@...
>To: blackrange@...
>Subject: Send Fotos
>Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:12:07 +0100
>
>Could you please re-send the following message
>to the US strawbale listserve (I am not a member)?
>
>Hello all,
>I am currently finishing up a book in Spanish about Strawbale Building.
>
>I am interested in including information on
>"external pinning" techniquesÐwhich are poorly
>represented in most of the SB books.  If anyone
>has good photos, articles, or advice I would
>appreciate it if you would send me some!
>
>Sincerely,
>Rikki Nitzkin
>Aul?s, Lleida (Spain)
>Spanish Strawbale Network
><mailto:rikkinitzkin@earthlink.net>rikkinitzkin@...(Personal)
><mailto:casasdepaja@yahoo.es>casasdepaja@...(Network business)
>(0034) 657 33 51 62
>www.casasdepaja.com
>"We Have the Right and Responsability to Create the World we Want to Live
in"

>My mailing address is:
>Rikki Nitzkin
>Aul?s
>Aren 22583
>Huesca
>Spain

Wanadoo vous informe que cet  e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail.
Aucun virus connu a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.